You may have just found your new favorite hoodie! It's warm, comfy, and soft to the touch. Displaying the Players signature squirrel and the "Be the Squirrel" motto, this hoodie features color-paired logos front and back. Let your friends, family, and neighbors know your passion for the sport with not-so-subtle pickleball logo up front and the curiosity-sparking motto on the back. The full-zip design makes for easy on and off so it's perfect for staying cozy off the court or keeping warm during those cold weather sessions!
- 80% combed, ring-spun cotton, 20% polyester
- Medium heavy fabric (9.9 oz/yd² (280 g/m²))
- Regular fit
- Tear-away label
Check the sizing below to confirm your fit. Due to the print-on-demand nature of this product, all sales are final.
|Sleeve length, in||25.75||26||26.25||26.5||26.75|
Additional General Information:
NOTICE: Due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. Similarly, playing in extreme cold can cause materials to become brittle and more likely to crack. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
Unless stated otherwise, all paddles are covered by our warranty. Read the complete details.
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.