30-Day Return Policy
NOTICE: As of 1/13/2022, due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed and applies to ALL paddles. For Carbon paddles, the below policy went into effect on orders placed as of 1/1/2022. Please read carefully the details below.
Players Pickleball understands that different players have different preferences. If you are convinced your paddle just won't work for you, we offer a 30-day return policy on our paddles. If you don't like your paddle after receiving it:
- Notify us by email that you'd like to initiate a return - email@example.com.
- When approved, we'll email you a return shipping label.
- Box your paddle and apply the shipping label, then drop it off at a shipping center.
- When we receive the paddle, we'll inspect it for signs of use, abuse, and/or abnormal damage.
- If the paddle is returned in brand new, never-used condition, we'll refund you the full purchase price of the paddle minus the cost of return shipping. If you received a free shipping promotion with your order, the amount we paid to ship your order to you will also be deducted from your refund. If you paid the cost of shipping to have your paddle mailed to you, the amount you paid for shipping will not be refunded. There is no restocking fee in this instance.
- If the paddle is returned in used condition (any marks whatsoever on the edge guard, paddle face, grip, or any components), we will deduct a 25% "usage fee". If you paid the cost of shipping to have your paddle mailed to you, the amount you paid for shipping will not be refunded.
- If the paddle is returned in damaged or abused condition, we will contact you about your return/refund options. (This is a very unlikely case and has never happened before).
At Players Pickleball, we stand behind our products but don't believe in using our warranty as a marketing ploy by using oxymorons like "Limited Lifetime Warranty" and we really don't like fine print that is full of caveats and loopholes that amount to little more than a bait & switch program leaving you high and dry in the case of an issue.
For these reasons, we handle each issue on a case by case basis, rather than having a blanket policy full of that fine print and those caveats and loopholes.
We're a small company with honest, hardworking people who stand by their products in a fair way. In general, this means that if you experience an issue from part of a manufacturing error on our part, we will replace the paddle for free. If you experience an issue as part of the normal wear and tear that should be expected with any sports product, we may offer partial credit on a replacement paddle based on the age of the paddle, and of course, we're always open to other suggestions for solutions to any issue you may experience.
At the time of your paddle purchase, we link the serial number from your paddle with your order, so no tedious registration process is needed to qualify for the warranty.
When you order a paddle from us, you're entering a handshake agreement to be good to one another and to be fair. We will hold up our end of the deal.
Unless stated otherwise on the product page, our paddles are covered by this warranty. Exceptions are any product marked "Clearance", which are sold at a heavily discounted price and for that reason, no longer covered by the warranty. If you're interested in having a warranty on a "Clearance" marked item, reach out to us and we can likely work something out.
As always, thank you for considering Players Pickleball to meet your paddle needs!