30-Day Return Policy
NOTICE: As of 1/13/2022, due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed and applies to ALL paddles. For Carbon paddles, the below policy went into effect on orders placed as of 1/1/2022. Please read carefully the details below.
Players Pickleball understands that different players have different preferences. If you are convinced your paddle just won't work for you, we offer a 30-day return policy on our paddles. If you don't like your paddle after receiving it:
- Notify us by email that you'd like to initiate a return - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When approved, we'll email you a return shipping label.
- Box your paddle and apply the shipping label, then drop it off at a shipping center.
- When we receive the paddle, we'll inspect it for signs of use, abuse, and/or abnormal damage.
- If the paddle is returned in brand new, never-used condition, we'll refund you the full purchase price minus the cost of return shipping. If you received a free shipping promotion with your order, the amount we paid to ship your order to you will also be deducted from your refund. There is no restocking fee in this instance.
- If the paddle is returned in used condition (any marks whatsoever on the edge guard, paddle face, grip, or any components), we will deduct a 25% "usage fee" plus the cost of return shipping from your refund. If you received a free shipping promotion with your order, the amount we paid to ship your order to you will also be deducted from your refund.
- If the paddle is returned in damaged or abused condition, we will contact you about your return/refund options. (This is a very unlikely case and has never happened before).