The award-winning Rogue2 has gone carbon fiber! The Rogue2 Carbon features the same 2nd Generation Gel-Core technology and vibration-damping carbon fiber throat reinforcement as the Rogue2 but with increased rigidity and a signature look from its textured 3K twill carbon fiber face.
For those who prefer an elongated paddle shape, we bring you the Rogue2E Carbon! At 17", it's the maximum length allowed by USA Pickleball and possesses all the same features as the Rogue2 Carbon.
The understated graphics allow the 3K twill carbon fiber weave to be the center of attention while the in-molded texturing lets you easily apply spin to the ball and won't quickly wear off like sprayed-on textures.
The overall stiffness of the paddle is significantly increased, thanks to the woven carbon fiber face material, improving predictability on off-center hits and creating more consistent ball response across the entire paddle face. In spite of the increased rigidity, the paddle still retains a soft feel and control due to our proprietary Gel-Core technology.
Please note that due to the nature of carbon fiber weaves, some minor variations in the weave & sheen are normal, do not affect performance in any way, and are not considered a defect.
The Second Generation Gel-Core improves the paddle in several measurable ways:
- Larger Sweet Spot
- Greater Paddle Stability on Ball Impact
- Reduced Vibrations Transmitted to the Player's Hand
- Softer Ball Impact Sound
We took the blueprint for the 1st generation Gel-Core, which was already a proven performer and refined it further, giving it much increased durability along with improved vibration absorbing characteristics. If you aren't already familiar with the Gel-Core advantage, read all about Gel-Core, its benefits, and the test results.
Woven Carbon Fiber Surface Means Significantly Reduced Flex
We believe that consistency across the paddle face is the key to optimizing control, accuracy, and overall paddle performance. With the Rogue2 Carbon line, the 3K twill carbon fiber weave offers increased stiffness over paddles with traditional fiberglass faces. In a direct comparison between a fiberglass-skinned paddle and the Rogue2 Carbon, we've measured a 40% decrease in overall flex. During play, this gives a more consistent ball reaction across the entire paddle face, meaning you can better anticipate and predict where the ball will go even on the inevitable off-center hits. In addition to this improved flexibility, the major increase in rigidity also offers plenty of power when needed!
Exclusive Vibration-Damping Carbon Fiber Throat Reinforcement
Unique to Players Pickleball paddles is the Rogue2's vibration damping carbon fiber throat reinforcement. This cutting edge innovation accomplishes two major performance improving enhancements:
- Strengthening of the critical paddle face/handle junction - This is an inherent weak spot in almost all paddle designs as the thin handle portion of the paddle must manage all of the stress of countless ball impacts while remaining lightweight and small enough to accommodate the hands of all players, big and small. The addition of 6 total layers of carbon fiber at this critical junction on each side adds overall rigidity to the paddle while virtually eliminating handle breakages!
- Vibration damping - The carbon fiber reinforcement is designed with a unique rubber-like material that is fused into the composite during layup. This material drastically improves the normally high frequency characteristics of carbon fiber and transforms it into a vibration absorbing component, isolating your hand from the impact of the ball on the paddle face. The graph below shows the drastic reduction in vibration by the Rogue2's unique throat reinforcement.
TMD - Targeted Mass Distribution
The Rogue line of paddles features "Targeted Mass Distribution". This means we can control where the paddle's mass is concentrated by moving it toward the edges of the paddle. We accomplish this through the locations of our Gel-Core infusion.
USA Pickleball Approved
|Core Thickness||1/2" (nominal)|
|Honeycomb Material||2nd Generation Gel-Core, Elastomer-Infused Polypropylene|
|Paddle Skin||Carbon Fiber 3K twill weave with in-molded texture
|Country of Origin||
Made in the USA
USA Pickleball Approved
30-Day Return Policy
If you're completely unsatisfied with your paddle within the first 30 days, you can return it. Read the complete details.
Additional General Information:
NOTICE: Due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. Similarly, playing in extreme cold can cause materials to become brittle and more likely to crack. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
Unless stated otherwise, all paddles are covered by our warranty. Read the complete details.
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.