Order the Community Paddle Artwork Contest Winning Rogue2 Gel-Core paddle featuring the art of Scott Grensted now!
At Players Pickleball, we love building community and thought it would be a great experience to open up our next paddle design to the worldwide pickleball bunch! To make this happen, we held a contest that was open to anyone and the winner would be chosen by a community vote. After receiving nearly two dozen designs, two rounds of voting, and almost 7000 total votes, Scott Grensted's hand-painted design came out on top and graces the latest Rogue2 paddle!
It's got all the great technological features of the groundbreaking Rogue2 paddle with Scott's unique, two-sided artwork. Stand out on the court with his pickleball-inspired, vibrant design!
Own a Piece of Art on Your Paddle
This 2-sided paddle is actually taken from a much larger art piece that was inspired by the dynamic sport of pickleball itself! Each part of the piece represents a different aspect of the sport, from the balls flying back and forth over the net to its players of all shapes and sizes. Scott's unique perspective and talent brings the sport we love to life in this vivid, abstract, and energy-infused visual masterpiece!
The breakout hit Rogue is back! The all new Rogue2 paddle takes the already great Rogue and adds a new shape, improved 2nd Generation Gel-Core technology, the vibration-damping carbon fiber throat reinforcement, and massively increased durability, all while keeping the cost well below the competition!
The Second Generation Gel-Core improves the paddle in several measurable ways:
- Measurably Larger Sweet Spot
- Greater Paddle Stability on Ball Impact
- Reduced Vibrations Transmitted to the Player's Hand
- Softer Ball Impact Sound
- Improved Durability over First Generation
We took the blueprint for the 1st generation Gel-Core, which was already a proven performer and refined it further, giving it much increased durability along with improved vibration absorbing characteristics. If you aren't already familiar with the Gel-Core advantage, read all about Gel-Core, its benefits, and the test results.
Sweet Spot Mapping
At Players Pickleball, we believe that without hard evidence to back up a claim, the claim has little value. We use a bespoke testing fixture to measure the sweet spot in a way never before seen in the sport. Rather than relying on subjective test feedback, we can objectively measure the ball response at controlled locations across the paddle face. Below are the results of the Rogue2 Gel-Core sweet spot mapping tests.
Exclusive Vibration-Damping Carbon Fiber Throat Reinforcement
Unique to Players Pickleball paddles is the Rogue2's vibration damping carbon fiber throat reinforcement. This cutting edge innovation accomplishes two major performance improving enhancements:
- Strengthening of the critical paddle face/handle junction - This is an inherent weak spot in almost all paddle designs as the thin handle portion of the paddle must manage all of the stress of countless ball impacts while remaining lightweight and small enough to accommodate the hands of all players, big and small. The addition of 6 total layers of carbon fiber at this critical junction on each side adds overall rigidity to the paddle while virtually eliminating handle breakages!
Vibration damping - The carbon fiber reinforcement is designed with a unique rubber-like material that is fused into the composite during layup. This material drastically improves the normally high frequency characteristics of carbon fiber and transforms it into a vibration absorbing component, isolating your hand from the impact of the ball on the paddle face. The graph below shows the drastic reduction in vibration by the Rogue2's unique throat reinforcement.
TMD - Targeted Mass Distribution
The Rogue line of paddles features "Targeted Mass Distribution". This means we can control where the paddle's mass is concentrated by moving it toward the edges of the paddle. We accomplish this through the locations of our Gel-Core infusion.
USA Pickleball Approved
|Honeycomb Material||2nd Generation Gel-Core, Elastomer-Infused Polypropylene|
|Paddle Skin||2-Layer Unidirectional Fiberglass|
|Country of Origin||
Made in the USA
30-Day Return Policy
If you're completely unsatisfied with your paddle within the first 30 days, you can return it. Read the complete details.
NOTICE: Due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. Similarly, playing in extreme cold can cause materials to become brittle and more likely to crack. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
Unless stated otherwise, all paddles are covered by our warranty. Read the complete details.
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.