Complete the Gizmo Pickleball look on or off the court with this stylish and comfortable sports jersey T-shirt. There's nobody in pickleball with style quite like Gizmo but he's willing to share his signature look and to help spread the love (and swagger).
• Each jersey is printed, cut, and sewn to order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.
• Breathable and stretchy for maximum comfort
• 100% moisture-wicking performance polyester
• Printed, cut, and sewn in the USA
Each garment is hand-made to order and for that reason, non-returnable. All sales are final. Please examine the size guide below to ensure the proper fi
|Chest width, in||15" - 16"||17" - 18"||19" - 20"||21" - 22"||23" - 24"||25" - 26"||27" - 28"||29" - 30"|
|Sleeve Length, in||8.75"||9.25"||9.75"||10"||10.5"||11"||11.25"||11.5"|
Additional General Information:
NOTICE: Due to the high demand for our products and global supply chain issues leading to a limited supply of materials for making paddles, our 30-day trial policy has changed.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. Similarly, playing in extreme cold can cause materials to become brittle and more likely to crack. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
Unless stated otherwise, all paddles are covered by our warranty. Read the complete details.
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.