NOTICE: With the recent release of the highly-anticipated Rogue2, all Rogue SI, Rogue RSI, and Rogue ESI models will now be sold with the traditional "Classic" edge guard. Photos will be updated shortly to reflect this change.
Jack Foster Signature Edition | "The Scorpion" Rogue ESI Gel-Core
Jack Foster Signature Edition - "The Scorpion"
We've partnered with professional pickleball player Jack Foster to bring you "The Scorpion". It's a Rogue ESI that has been specially tuned for Jack to attain his maximum performance (and for you to attain yours!) Building upon the already great Gel-Core Rogue ESI, "The Scorpion" has been lightened to an average 7.4 oz. and the weight distribution has been moved inward, toward the handle. This makes for an incredibly nimble paddle ideal for the high speed, NVZ-line game!
Feel what The Scorpion can do for you!
The neutral balance point and light weight optimize your quickness in getting the paddle to the ball, while our proprietary Gel-Core technology stabilizes the paddle on off-center hits and provides impact damping and vibration reduction on every swing.
The Origin of The Scorpion
We always knew a custom paddle was going to be the right solution for Jack, as he hadn't found a paddle that worked as well for him as he felt it should. His desire for an elongated, lightweight, neutrally-balanced paddle was impossible to find in an off-the-shelf product. We worked closely with Jack to accomplish all of his goals performance-wise, and when it came to the cosmetic design of the paddle, collaborated with him to create the stunning scorpion visuals with his personal logo featured as the stinger of the scorpion!
Rogue ESI Overview
Though it may look like a relatively ordinary paddle, the Rogue ESI is unlike any paddle you've played with before. Our revolutionary Gel-Core technology gives you the predictable performance that makes this paddle feel almost like an extension of your body.
Gel-Core improves the paddle in several measurable ways:
- Larger Sweet Spot
- Greater Paddle Stability on Ball Impact
- Reduced Vibrations Transmitted to the Player's Hand
- Softer Ball Impact Sound
It's got the lightweight feel of a nomex-core paddle with the control and predictability of a poly-core paddle and has proven its worth in extensive double-blind performance testing with players of all skill levels! It scored significantly higher than two other nomex-core paddles of the same specifications. Read all about Gel-Core, its benefits, and the test results.
“Easily the best value in pickleball now. Has finishing touches that paddles at $150 don’t.”
- Brandon Swanson, The Paddle Geek
“This one really surprised me. I'm glad I took the time to check it out. I definitely recommend it.”
-Jack Bandel, www.pickleballpaddlereviews.net
“If Consumer Reports did pickleball paddle reviews, Players would be at the top”
- Jeff Doyle (4.8) Surprise Pickleball Association, AZ
“I have tried several of the big-name paddle brands but the Players paddle felt the best to me.”
- Brandt, Overland Park, KS
“This paddle brings something unique to the marketplace. It’s Pickleball Librarian Approved!”
- Andrew Evans, Pickleball Librarian
“All the other manufacturers have just met their match.”
- Nancy S, USAPA Ambassador
Sweet Spot Mapping
We use a bespoke testing fixture to measure the sweet spot in a way never before seen in the sport. Rather than relying on subjective test feedback, we can objectively measure the ball response at controlled locations across the paddle face. Below are the results of the Rogue Gel-Core paddles against two similar shape, size, and weight paddles with standard nomex cores.
The Rogue ESI passes the USAPA specification tests and is approved for use in USAPA Sanctioned Play
|Honeycomb Material||Gel-Core, Silicon-Infused Aramid|
|Paddle Skin||2-Layer Unidirectional Carbon Fiber|
|Country of Origin||
Made in the USA
Custom Options Available
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on custom paddles for clubs, special events, special people, or just for you!
30-Day Return Policy
If you're completely unsatisfied with your paddle within the first 30 days, you can return it. Read the complete details.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tarriffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.