We've partnered up with one of the most inspiring and recognizable figures in the sport to bring you the Gizmo Pickleball Special Edition Scout entry-level paddle.
'[Jay "Gizmo" Hall] strives to grow the sport of pickleball by being an ambassador for a newer generation of players and spectators. Heavily involved in social media and the player community, Gizmo provides a detailed look inside the world of tournament play through Facebook and Instagram posts and a series of videos soon to hit youtube. Overcoming adversity at a young age has taught him that every day is a gift, and to never stop chasing your dreams.' (Learn more about Gizmo)
The "Gizmo Pickleball" Scout paddle combines Jay's colorful and dynamic style with the affordable performance of the Players Pickleball Scout paddle. Get yours now!
100% of the proceeds for every Gizmo Scout paddle sold is donated to the non-profit organization "Gizmo Pickleball", which is dedicated to supporting underprivileged youth by building confidence and fostering individualism through the sport of pickleball.
About the Scout
The Scout is an affordable paddle for those looking for lots of power and pop in a lightweight and easy-to-maneuver traditional quad shape. Using the same unidirectional carbon fiber face as the Rogue SI/RSI/ESI, the Scout is packed with top-quality materials rarely found at the sub $50 price range!
- Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Paddle Skin - beneath the bright and bold graphic overlay is a powerful and rigid dual-layer 0/90 carbon fiber face, providing plenty of power and pop.
- The traditional quad shape is a tried and true performer.
- Available in the bold and unique Gizmo cheeseburger design!
The Scout passes the USAPA specification tests and is approved for use in USAPA Sanctioned Play
|Paddle Skin||2-Layer Unidirectional Carbon Fiber|
|Country of Origin||
Made in the USA
30-Day Return Policy
If you're completely unsatisfied with your paddle within the first 30 days, you can return it. Read the complete details.
Taking Care of Your Paddle
To ensure the long life of your paddle, there are just a few precautions to take, both on and off the court:
- Always Inspect Pickleballs. Small pieces of debris can become embedded in pickleballs during play. Embedded debris can be carried into the paddle face, causing damage. This type of damage is purely cosmetic and does not affect paddle performance or USAPA-approved status, but is not covered under our warranty. Inspect pickleballs regularly before and after play, and periodically during play.
- Avoid Ground Strikes: The worst thing you can do to a pickleball paddle is strike it into the ground. Paddles are designed to hit pickleballs, not the unforgiving earth. Repeated impacts with the ground will cause damage to the edge guard and core, which can result in loose edge guards, "soft" paddle edges, and more. Paddles with excessive edge guard damage may be considered "abused" and not be covered under warranty.
- Avoid Extreme Temperatures: Leaving a paddle locked in the car during extreme temperatures can cause permanent and irreversible damage to the paddle. Similarly, playing in extreme cold can cause materials to become brittle and more likely to crack. If you're as passionate about pickleball as we are, think of your paddle like you would a pet. Don't leave your paddle anywhere you wouldn't leave your dog!
Unless stated otherwise, all paddles are covered by our warranty. Read the complete details.
If you are ordering from outside the United States, your order may be subject to additional charges related to import duties, taxes, tariffs, customs fees, and more. These fees are outside of our control and are an unfortunate reality of international commerce.